At Acredale House you will be given warm and friendly welcome by a member of our staff team.
The opportunity to meet old and make new friends over a cuppa or to join in a wide range of activities including day trips, gentle exercise, quizzes, musical afternoons and much more.
You can enjoy our lovely garden when the weather allows and come along to our special events like coffee mornings, pamper days and garden parties. Transport will be provided to bring you to the Centre and take you home.
A home visiting service can be arranged.
We will offer you and your family advice and support if you need it.
We also provide support for carers.
If you would like to learn more or are interested in the services we offer please contact us or pop in for a chat. Our staff will be only too happy to help.
Other activities we plan to offer in coming months are:
- A Weekly Mens Group who meet for lunch and refreshments and then use the snooker hall for the afternoon, play games or visit somewhere of interest
- A Pamper Day for Ladies and Carers
- We have developed a relaxing room to be used for a pamper day where ladies can choose from a range of therapies, have their hair and nails done and have afternoon tea
- An Afternoon of Music/Dancing with High Tea
- A Carers Group to be held on a monthly basis. This will be a joint venture with Carers of West Lothian